Saturday, January 16, 2010

45. New home studio

This will be my home... and my studio for the next year and a half. It is a strange feeling when everything you own fits in a 70 litre pack.



I want to thank my 'sponsors' from 2009 - Epiphany Games, Lascivio, Wizards of The Coast - Jon and Mari, Babyfoot, Mitch Brown and the Bang Gang, Thundamentals, Capture, Mark Barold, Fuzzy, Green Ronin and of course all the gang from Empty Room... without ALL of you, this mad adventure would never have begun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I cannot believe you left us and i did not even get to say 'see ya later'. :(

Hope you have an awesome time and that it proves to be everything you are hoping for and then some! :)

Cam Sykes said...

I can tell this is really going to have a huge impact on your life. One that will shine through in your art. Because really Art is a projection of experience in life.
Stay Safe and try not to drink bad water haha.

Keep in touch,

cam

david hammond said...

stay sane and stay workin' bro.